Register For a 1-Year Ticket Rebate
How To File a Claim
To file a claim, please complete, sign and return your claim form with the following information:
1. Legible Copy of Ticket (both sides)
2. Proof of Paying Ticket
3. Court Address
4. Claim Form or Proof of Purchase
Both ticket and receipt must state “RADAR” or “LASER” and “SPEEDING”.
Claim form will be returned to registered owner.
No claim will be processed without original claim form. Keep this form in a safe place.
• The ticket rebate program covers only the cost of the actual speeding FINE. It does not cover court costs, insurance or other incidental costs.
• Rocky Mountain Radar administers the program. Rocky Mountain Radar shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages from participation in this program. Rocky Mountain Radar does not endorse speeds in excess of the posted speed limits. Please drive carefully.
• Rocky Mountain Radar only accepts original claim forms. Absolutely no copies of the claim form will be accepted.
• To ensure prompt processing of claims, all required documents must be enclosed. All claims are subject to verification through the court system and may take up to eight (8) weeks to process.
*Rules and Restrictions Apply: Ticket Rebate Program only applicable within the United States. Program does not apply in California, Tennessee or Puerto Rico. Registration Form must be signed and mailed within 30 days of purchase. Registered owner of the radar and/or laser scrambler cannot exceed 15 mph or 30% over the posted speed limit; whichever is less. Ticket must clearly state "Radar" or "Laser" and "Speeding". Registered owner must be the driver when the ticket is issued. Only the person who is the registered owner of a jamming product is eligible for the rebate. Does NOT APPLY where DWI or DUI is involved, or in school or construction zones. 3-Year warranty will be honored for all models registered, except the Moto-Raptor which is eligible for a 1-year warranty.